February 2, 2022

Flowering Tulips

Today I have used the Flowering Tulips stamp set and the coordinating designer series paper, Flowering Fields to create this card to share with you.


I actually had all of these labels cut from the Seasonal Label stamp set leftover from a Christmas card class and was looking for a way to use them.  I think they fit perfectly here!!  Hopefully, at least according to the Iowa Groundhog, spring will be here soon and we will be seeing tulips like this all over the place.


Stamps: Flowering Tulips
Cardstock: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Fields
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Seasonal Labels Dies, pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After a couple of early morning appointments, the rest of the day will be spent getting ready for Technique/Stamp club tomorrow night and also cleaning a little in my stamping room.  My knee has decided to cooperate a little bit so I am doing it in small doses . . . kind of like the turtle . . . slow and steady wins the race!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: