February 22, 2022

Special Moments

Today I have used two Sale-a-Bration items . . . the stamp set, Special Moments, and the designer series paper, Daffodil Afternoon.  These items are both FREE for a few more days with a qualifying order.  This is a card that I found on a site I follow . . . .Stampin' With Tracy.  Can I just say that I love this daffodil paper!!


With some strategic cutting, you can get six cards from the one sheet of daffodils and you have quite a bit of the backside of the paper to use in another project.  Once again the paper does most of the work for you.  There are several patterns in this packet of paper that would work great for this layout.  What can you come up with??


Stamps: Special Moments
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Daffodil Afternoon
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Twosday . . . good things come in twos!!  Since today is Twosday, 2/22/22, what two things are you going to do today that are super fun??  My day consists of a dental appointment to finish the crown on my tooth . . . not sure that is fun!!  Stamping and Iowa basketball will be the two fun things I am doing today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: