February 12, 2022

Awesome Otters

Today I have four Valentine's Day cards to share with you.  They are the four valentines that were in the box I mailed off to the grandchildren the other day.  Since the box is supposed to be delivered later today I think I am safe in posting them now.


I used the Awesome Otters set and the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper to make all four of them.  I had some leftover punched hearts from the Valentine in the Mail card class so decided this would be a good use for them.  If the card says You Are Otterly Awesome on the outside, then it says Happy Valentine's Day on the inside, and the reverse is true . . . if it says Happy Valentine's Day on the outside it says You Are Otterly Awesome on the inside.  I also made sure that they all had the same amount of Iridescent Rhinestones on the outside.  Not that things had to be exactly the same but I do remember from my teaching days that kids notice things like that!!  Since this will be their first Valentine's day here, I hope they like them and enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making the cards for them.



Stamps:  Otterly Awesome, Sweet Conversations
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Real Red, Gorgeous Grape, 
Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Ivory & Bronze Combo Pack, 
Real Dark, Basic Black Light
Accessories:  Heart Punch Pack, Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, 
Iridescent Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Basketball and cards are on the agenda for today.  I hope to get enough things die-cut for my swaps for the weekend retreat coming up the first weekend in March so that I might put them together while watching other Big Ten teams play today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: