February 17, 2022

Calming Camilla

Today I have used one of my favorite colors, Gorgeous Grape, and the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Calming Camilla, as well as the FREE Designer Series Paper, Simply Marbleous to make this card to share with you.


I used the Stamparatus when stamping the Calming Camilla flower.  I wanted a really deep, bold purple and the Stamparatus allowed me to ink up the stamp three times and have perfect placement of the stamp.  I saw this card somewhere on line but have no idea where or who made the original.


Stamps: Calming Camilla
Cardstock: Basic White Thickm Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Simply Marbleous
Ink: Gorgous Grape
Accessories:  Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

An early morning fun appointment and an afternoon Driver's License appointment will take up the majority of the day.  I am hoping to sandwich in some stamping and working on swaps in between appointments.  And of course, there is Hawkeye Basketball this evening!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: