February 15, 2022

Special Moments

Today I have used the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Special Moments, to make this card to share with you.  It also has the FREE Sale-a-Bratiton paper, Sunshine & Rainbows.  What could be better than FREE and FREE!


This paper pack has so many amazing patterns in it that you could you this exact layout and cardstock colors and choose different designer series paper and the card would look totally different.  Change out the sentiment and there you go!!  A Stamp a Stack of cards in no time flat!!


Stamps: Special Moments
Cardstock: Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sunshine & Rainbows
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Gingham Embossing Folder, 
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I really don't need anything in Iowa City today, but I think I may go up and stretch both my eyeballs and my leg a little bit.  Stamping the remainder of last night's packets and purging my paper scraps will be on the agenda when I get home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: