February 6, 2022

Sweet Conversations

Today I have again used the Sweet Conversations and the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.  This is also a card that I made with the Stampin' Sisters last month and that we made at a Make-It-Monday.


I know I have used this pattern of paper in the Sweet Talk package a lot lately but it is obviously my favorite!!  This is a layout that I use frequently as well.  Super simple, super fast . . . so if you need a lot of Valentine's in a short period of time this is the card for you.


Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk
Ink: Highland Heather, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Highland Heather 1/2" Gros Grain Ribbon, Pastel Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being a stay-at-home kind of day since it seemed so cold outside and the wind seemed pretty strong.  I didn't get much accomplished but I did manage to stay warm.  I may venture out today . . . don't really need anything but as my dad used to say . . . "get the stink blowed off!"  I think that means I just need some fresh air!!  Whatever I end up doing needs to be done by late afternoon so that I can watch the Hawks play basketball.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: