February 18, 2022

Here Together

Today I have used the Here Together as well as the coordinating designer series paper to make this card to share with you.  These are limited-time release products and when they are gone they are gone for good.


You can never go wrong with a black and white card!!  This designer series paper features many black and white patterns that you can mix and match or use on their own.  Add some dry embossing and a few embellishments and you are good to go.  Imagine the possibilities with this layout and all of your small scraps of designer series paper that you have laying around.


Stamps: Here Together
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: All Together
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Gingham Embossing Folder, 
Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
 
John and I successfully navigated our driver's license appointments yesterday and my passport renewal picture was taken and all of the paperwork for that ready to go in the mail.  Not sure where I am going to go but I decided it was easier to renew it than get a new one later on.

Today I plan on working in my stamp room boxing up all of my scraps to take to Adel with me tomorrow to give to my friend, Jeanie.  She can make the most marvelous cards with the tiniest scrap of paper!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: