February 26, 2022

Encircled In Friendship

Today I have used the Encircled in Friendship stamp set and the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper to create this card to share with you.  


The Heart & Home Doilies come in blue, brown, and gray but the backside of all of them is white.  That is what I have used on this daffodil card.  Once again a simple card for Simple Saturday!!  I must say I am going to be very sad come Monday when this paper is no longer current!!


Stamps: Encircled in Friendship
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Daffodil Afternoon
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Stitched Triangle Dies, Heart & Home Doilies, 
Genial Gems

As soon as I am done posting this I am headed out the door to meet a friend in Iowa City for a shopping road trip.  We are headed to a stitching store a couple of hours away.  I want to get stocked up for when I will be doing more sitting after my knee surgery. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: