February 24, 2022

Honeybee Home

Today I am sharing a card that I saw on a site I follow, Flowerbug's Inkspot.  I was initially drawn to this card because of the color combination . . . black and yellow . . . but the more I looked at it the more I knew it would be perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.


Although it does not show up in the photo well, I took a Blending Brush and some Crushed Curry ink and shaded the white cardstock around the cutout circle a little bit as well as the edges of the sentiment piece.  Flowerbug had made one of these cards in each of the shades in the paper pack, Simply Marbelous, and they were all pretty, but this one was my favorite.


Stamps: Honeybee Home
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Simply Marbelous
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies. Honeybee Blooms Dies, 
Ornate Frames Dies, Hive 3D Embossing Folder, 
Blending Brushes, Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After a morning fun appointment, the afternoon will be spent in my stamping room and the evening spent watching Hawkeye basketball.  I can't think of  better things to do on what might be a cold and snowy day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: