February 23, 2022

Flowering Tulips

Today I have used the stamp set, Flowering Tulips, and the coordinating designer series paper, Flowering Fields, to make this birthday card to share with you. 


I cannot get enough of the pastel purple pattern in this designer series paper.  I think of all the patterns in the pack this one is my favorite.  This card was made with some scrap strips that I happened to have laying on my table.  I debated about which embossing folder to use and decided to use one of the new ones in the Spring Mini Catalog.  I did do the stamping before I embossed the white cardstock.  Add an embellishment and you have a perfect card for your purple-loving friends.


Stamps: Flowering Tulips
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Fields
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories:  Gingham Embossing Folder, Pastel Pearls

 

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door for our last doctor's appointment for a while . . . .maybe even two weeks!!  I hope to get a lot of stamping done when we get home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: