February 25, 2022

Awesome Otters

Today I have used the sentiment from the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Awesome Otters, and the Simply Marbleous to create this card to share with you.  I think that paper makes the perfect ice cream cone dip!!


It does not show up in the photo well at all but I have also used the Gingham Embossing Folder to emboss the Cinnamon Cider cone.  It gives it enough of a texture that it looks like a waffle cone.  I have also colored some of the Basic Pearl Jewels with my Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blend Dark to make some chocolate sprinkles.  I could have used the Frosted Bead Assortment but I was afraid they would not stay on the cone.  This is one of the Cards in the Mail in this week's packet.  

Stamps: Awesome Otters
Cardstock: Pool Party, Cinnamon Cider, Bermuda Bay, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Simply Marbelous
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Cinnamon Cider Combo Pack
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Painted Tecture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Gingham Embossing Folder, Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin Dimensionals

As I woke up to a white-covered ground again today, my first thought was that I hope this is the last snow of the season!!  And this is the first time I have actually been home when we had any significant snow, so I guess I should consider myself lucky!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: