February 13, 2022

Here Together

Today I have a card I made at my friend, Susie's, a couple of weekends ago at a stamping demo day.  The minute I saw this card I knew it would be a perfect Valentine for Hanna and Jake and their family!!  This stamp set and paper is from a new product suite that Stampin' Up! released on the first of February.  The suite features a stamp set, dies, paper, and new colors of Stampin' Blends.  Only the Blends will be available in the new Stampin' Up! catalog when it is released.


The focal point is actually a piece of the designer series paper that I colored with various colors of Blends.  I was going to cut one of the hands off since Hanna and Jake have a family of six but then decided to leave it and it could represent the hand of God who is with them always and certainly during their adoption journey.  It is probably an unconventional Valentine's card, but one that is perfect for them.


Stamps: Here Together
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: All Together
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Light Combo Pack, Medium Light Combo Pack, 
Medium Combo Pack, Medium Deep Combo Pack, Deep Combo Pack
Accessories:  Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, 
Baker's Twine Essential Pack, Mini Glue Dots
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another stamping, basketball, and football kind of day.  I got a lot done on my swap yesterday and if all goes according to plan I would like to get them done today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: