February 16, 2022

Friendly Hello

Today I am using the Sale-a-Bration Stamp set, Friendly Hello, to make this card to share with you.  I have used this stamp set a lot but had never used the bird before.  I think it was a hit at Make-It-Monday . . . simple but cool.


The Encircled in Beauty die cut was a perfect size and shape for layering this card.  Like I told someone Monday night, this is a die set that needs to see more love as it has really cool circle cut dies.  It could definitely take the place of the simpler Layering Circles Dies and add a touch of fancy to the card.


Stamps: Friendly Hello, Flowing Flowers
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Simply Marbleous
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack, Pool Party Combo Pack
Accessories:  Encircled in Beauty Dies, Polished Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today starts a week of Doctor-Go-Round again as John has an eye appointment.  It is in the afternoon which means that they have a lot of time to get behind!!  Good thing I always have a book on my phone with me to pass the time!!  Hopefully, I can get a little stamping done before and after the appointment.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: