Februray 5, 2022

Slim Sayings

Today I have another card for you that we made at Technique/Stamp Club on Thursday night.  I called this technique Ombre Sentiments.  This is also a card I made a few weeks ago at the retreat I went to hosted by the Stampin' Sisters.


This technique is super simple.  You simply take your sponge daubers and your chosen inks and daub the colors onto the stamp, breath on it, and then stamp.  Like I said . . . simple . . . but a cool effect!!



Stamps: Slim Sayings
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Fields
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Sponge Daubers, Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Pastel Pearls

Today is another totally free day with nothing on the agenda.  I feel like I should be doing something since the sun is shining and it is going to be a little bit warmer, but nothing has come to mind yet.  We shall see what the day brings!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: