February 21, 2022

Sentimental Swirls

Today I have used the Sentimental Swirls and lots of Stampin' Blends to make this card to share with you.  This is a card that I made last January at the retreat we attended put on by the Stampin' Sisters in Wisconsin.  It is also a card that everyone made at Make-It-Monday last week.  


This is one of the stamp sets that I bypassed in the catalog until I saw several cards made with it.  These flowers are easily punched out with the Flowers & Leaves Punch that is in the Annual Idea Book & Catalog.


Stamps: Sentimental Swirls
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Balmy Blue Combo Pack, Melon Mambo Combo Pack, Highland Heather Combo Pack, Mint Mambo Combo Pack
Accessories:  Flowers & Leaves Punch, Wink of Stella, 
Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings another doctor's appointment this afternoon.  I did my stamping early this morning as my day started at 5:30 for some reason.  I am sure I will be needing a nap when we get home from the doctor's appointments.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: