August 12, 2017

Carols of Christmas

This is the last of the Carols of Christmas cards for a while!!  I do have two more that we will be making at Make-It-Monday on Monday night, but I will share those later next week.


I should use my Simply Scored more than I do.  I really like the look of the scored lines.


Stamps: Carols of Christmas
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Tranquil Tide and Cherry Cobbler Markers
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Simply Scored, Classic Label Punch, 
Regals Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully today, after a day of rest yesterday, I will have the energy to start to cut card stock for Monday night. I know what I want to make, it is just a matter of getting the cardstock cut and gathering up the supplies.  The hard part is done . . . just the busywork is left. 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: