August 19, 2017

Painted Harvest

Are you ready for a sneak peek at a new fall stamp set in the Holiday catalog?


I think the upcoming seasons . . . fall and Christmas are my favorite card making times.  I love the fall colors and I just plain love anything to do with Christmas.  This Painted Harvest stamp set is a two step photopolymer set that is absolutely awesome.


Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Leaf Punch 

Last night we ended up going out to eat with some friends so I am getting somewhat of a late start today.  The only thing I do know about today is that I am staying out of the Iowa City area as it is move in day for the University of Iowa.  I like hustle and bustle, but that is a lot for even me!!  Crafting and baseball are probably on the agenda!!  A perfect day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


SaveSave

No comments: