August 23, 2017

Merry Cafe

I thought this card was perfectly appropriate since this morning I am meeting a lot of other retired teachers to celebrate the fact that this is the first day of school and we are retired!!



I am loving' this new stamp set and have several other samples to show you in the coming weeks.


Stamps: Merry Cafe (New)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night (New)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, Paisley Framelits Dies, 
Big Shot, Garden Trellis Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Black Rhinestone Jewels (New), Stampin' Dimensionals

I got a ton of things done in my stamp room yesterday and last night while watching the cubs.  I am planning on spending the afternoon doing the same thing.  My goal is to get enough things done before the shows start so that I don't have to restock in between!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: