August 14, 2017

Big on Birthdays

Everybody is always telling me that they need birthday cards and this one is pretty easy to make if you need a lot of cards in a hurry.



It is also one of the cards that everyone get to make tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Big on Birthdays
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . what was that stuff falling from the sky . . . I sure hope it rains all day as I know we do need it.  The dark sky also made me sleep quite late today . . . 9:00 . . . which I must have also needed!!

Everything is ready for Make-It-Monday . . . it just needs to be loaded in the car.  Hopefully since I am ready early I didn't forget anything.  That usually seems to be the case!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: