August 28, 2017

Remarkable You

Someone asked me the other day what was my favorite thing about fall.  I had to answer it was the colors . . . browns, rusts, oranges, dark greens . . . whether in my clothes or my cards, it makes no difference . . . I just like these colors together!!



This is the perfect fall card to showcase these colors.  It is also one that everyone gets to make tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Remarkable Butterfly Basics
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Aquapainter, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Not exactly sure how I managed it . . . but I had everything done and ready to go for tonight before the Cubs game came on yesterday.  Although with the way it turned out, I might as well have been stamping!!  With a relatively free day today until I leave for stamp night, I am going to continue working on craft show projects.  The only problem is, when I have more free time, I just come up with more ideas and things I want to make!!  Here's hoping to a good craft show season!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: