August 18, 2017

Carols of Christmas

I promise this will be the last Carols of Christmas card for a little while.  This was another card I found on Pinterest when I was looking for ideas.  It is also one that everybody made on Monday night.


I really don't think of Tranquil Tide as a Christmas color but it does seem to work when put with Real Red.  I had thought of it as a blueish color, but put with the red it definitely looks more green.


Stamps: Carols of Christmas
Cardstock: Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Holly Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Real Red and Tranquil Tide Markers, 
1/2" Tranquil Tide Finely Woven Ribbon

Yesterday was a pretty low key day.  I did manage to spend some time in my stamping room and got quite a bit done for some upcoming craft shows.  I think today I am going to try and start working on some CD calendars I have been wanting to make.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: