August 13, 2017

Daisy Delight

Daisy Delight works for fall and late summer cards as well as spring cards!! 


This is one of the photos of flowers I took on our road trip last week.  


I knew I had seen a card on a blog that reminded me of these flowers.  Sure enough, it was on a Suestampfield blog.


Stamps: Daisy Delight, Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, 
Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, Daisy Punch, 
1/2" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another beautiful day!!  I am hoping John feels like going and doing something to celebrate our 28th anniversary!! Who knows what we might end up doing!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: