August 4, 2017

Color Theory Memories and More Card Pack

The last season and probably my favorite (at least in the card making world) is the winter season.


I am certainly not ready for snow, but I do love these cards!!  There is something about staying inside where it is warm and cozy and watching it snow, snow, snow!!  Especially when I do not have to go anywhere if I don't want to!!



Cardstock: Night of Navy, Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, Seaonal Layers Thinlits, Big Shot,
1/8" Silver Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Check out a close up of each of the cards!!









I thought today was going to be a low key day with not much to do, but Hanna is having a phone crisis (as in it won't work and is doing weird things) and since I am the primary account holder they won't do anything to help her unless I am there.  So I will be making a flying trip to Des Moines.  I am just very thankful I can do this today . . . as exactly one year ago today was my surgery and the beginning of a very eventful year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: