August 5, 2017

Paisleys & Posies


I just had to revisit a card from last year because I absolutely feel thankful, grateful, and blessed!!


The embossing folder and the dots in this card are now retired, but I still love this card!!




Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Paisleys Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen

The reason for the repeat card and why I am feeling especially thankful, grateful, and blessed is that my surgery was a year ago today.  I am certainly thankful to be on this side of the last year, rather than just starting out. When starting this journey the tunnel seemed like I would never see the light at the end, but in looking back at it now, I can't believe how quickly and easily this last year has passed!!!  Like I said . . . thankful, grateful, and blessed.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!




No comments: