August 31, 2017

Label Me Pretty

Label Me Pretty is another one of those sets that I did not think I needed, until someone talked me into it.  (See . . . I am not that much different than you all!!).  I am certainly glad I purchased it as I have used it quite a bit and everybody seems to like it on Make-It-Mondays.



This is one of those cards that everyone made last Monday night.



Stamps: Label Me Pretty
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Color Theory
Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Accessories: Pretty Label Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 
3/8" Crushed Curry Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I hardly knew what to do with myself yesterday . . . a friend called John and asked him to go fishing, so I was at home by myself.  That very rarely, if ever happens!!!  Not that I did anything different than I normally do . . . I spent the time in my stamp room working on different kinds of treat holders.  I finished them up watching the Cubs game as I have been doing the last several nights.

Tonight I am meeting some friends for supper, so probably won't watch the Cubs, but the afternoon will be spent stamping again!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: