September 1, 2017

Painted Harvest


Have I tempted you enough with the Painted Harvest stamp set?  If so, then you are in luck because it is available starting today!!!  Anything in the Holiday Catalog is now available until January 2, 2018!!

This is the card that I took as a swap last Saturday when I got together with some other demonstrators.  I just love the fall colors in it!!


Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories: Tea lace Doilies, Triple Banner Punch, Sponge Daubers, 
5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another day filled with stamping and Cubs baseball.  This evening I am meeting my brothers and sister-in-law in Iowa City to give them some things I have for them.  They are here for the football game tomorrow and will camp overnight before tailgating and attending the Hawkeye game tomorrow.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: