September 20, 2017

Spooky Treats

I could not resist whipping up a couple more craft show items yesterday.  I saw this on the net somewhere in my searches and took a picture of it.  When I tried to go back and find it again to give credit, I could not for the life of me find it again!!!  But I think it is super adorable




The hardest part for me was to figure out how to make the paper cubes.  I am not very spatially oriented and was having a hard time figuring out how to do it with a 12 X 12 sheet of paper.  I was in my kitchen fixing dinner and happened to see the box of stuff I brought home from Hanna's to sell at my garage sale.  Lo and behold, one of the things that did not sell was the retired box maker punch board that we had gotten for Hanna.  Problem solved!!


Stamps: Spooky Treats
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Nights
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Large Letter Alphabet Dies, Layering Circle Framelits, 
Big Shot, Black Crochet Trim, Tear and Tape

Today I am planning on making a Christmas version of these boxes, so check back tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: