September 3, 2017

Gourd Goodness

Using a sketch layout or a card you have sitting in front of you when looking for a layout is a great way to start a new card.  This card uses basically the same layout as the Christmas card from yesterday.


I was looking for a thank you card that was easily duplicatable since I was going to be making 30 of them.  This one certainly fit the bill very easily!!  I think I had all 30 of them done in about an hour.


Stamps: Gourd Goodness
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, 
Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Garden Trellis Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Triple Banner Pinch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday was a great day of crafts and sports!!  Both my teams won . . . the Hawkeyes and the Cubs . . . and I got twice as much done as I thought I would.  Today is going to be more of the same as the Cubs play again this afternoon!!!  I should get out and enjoy the weather but I do love my sports on TV!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: