September 2, 2017

Carols of Christmas

This is a card that my friend, Susie, had in her basket of samples that she had either made or received as swaps.  I took pictures of a couple of them and believe it or not they were all cards she had made.  Not that it really surprises me, because I really like just about anything she makes.



This was also a card that everyone made last week.


Stamps: Carols Of Christmas
Cardstock:Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Soft Duede, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, 
Holly Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is going to be a sports junkie day.  I can't wait to watch the Hawkeyes football game.  Sure do hope they have a great season.     If the weather has anything to say about it, it should be great, as today is the perfect day for a football game!!  As soon as the football game is over, I will be turning to the Cubs baseball game.  I have my crafting projects picked out that I can do in front of the TV today.  It should be a pretty productive day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: