September 4, 2017

Painted Harvest


I had some extra squares left over from my little note card project that I made last week.  I decided they would be perfect for some Post-It-Note holders for upcoming craft shows.


These are so easy to make and are very popular.  They make a great gift or stocking stuffer!!


Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, 
Cherry Cobbler, Berry Burst, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, 
Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Berry Burst, 
Pink Pirouette, Per Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Linen Thread,

Crafting and Cubs was definitely on the agenda yesterday as well as some rest.  I was getting ready to go outside and read for a while and ended up with such a headache, I decided rest was in order.

Not sure what today will bring . . . I guess time will tell.  I do have some errands I should do, but that may wait until tomorrow.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: