September 5, 2017

Post-It-Note Holders 

If there is one thing I have become an expert at the last few days it is scoring, burnishing, and folding cardstock as you will see when I post my projects I have been making for craft shows.  The good thing about it, is that it is easy to do in front of the TV watching whatever ball game happens to be on!!


This particular project is a Post-It-Note holder.  I have several of these made, some Halloween, some fall, and some that are just general purpose.


They are super simple to make and as you can see are free standing once they are done. The only drawback is that they require 12 X 12 cardstock, so I am a little limited as to what colors I have on hand. I do think they turned out pretty cool. 


Stamps: Paper Pumpkin Halloween Sweet
Cardstock: Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, 2" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 
1 1/4" Circle Punch, Simply Scored, Tear and Tape, Black Rhinestone Jewels


As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a hair appointment and then go to the city to run some errands and get some for supplies to finish up some of my other crafting projects.  I am hoping my afternoon is spent in my crafting room getting other things ready to score and fold before the Cubs game tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: