September 28, 2017

Count My Blessings

Back again with another Count My Blessings card.  There are so many possibilities with this stamp set.  I am sure there will be some more samples before I am through with it!!




This is another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Count My Blessings, Birthday Blooms
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach, Garden Green
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Blender Pens, Gold Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


My organizing continued yesterday as I got my stamp room tamed back into somewhat of an organized fashion.  I had stuff everywhere after my flurry of creating for craft shows.  At least now you can see the floor again and all of my craft show things are back in their place ready to be hauled out again at the end of October.  And my table is cleaned off enough so that if I wanted to stamp today I certainly could!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: