September 23, 2017

Warm Wishes


Warm Wishes is what I had for everybody yesterday coming to the Flea and Fair at The Barn and I think today is going to be more of the same!!


As hot as it was, hot chocolate and Christmas was just about the last thing on anybody's mind.


This is the latest in the little boxes holding a K-cup.  These have hot chocolate for those non-coffee drinkers.


All joking aside, yesterday was a great day at The Barn.  I have my booth set up so that I am sitting a little outside of the big tent in the shade and catch the breeze that blows through the pine trees.  It was very hot at times, but also very pleasant a lot of the time as well.  The hard part today will be tearing down in the heat of the afternoon!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: