September 7, 2017

Half Full

One of the shows I am doing this month is taking place at a winery so of course I just had to get the Half Full stamp set that is in the Holiday Catalog.


I love this saying whether it be about wine or life . . . always look at the cup or the glass as half full instead of half empty!!  I did fussy cut the wine bottle and glass but it was super simple to do.  I probably made a dozen of these in about 30 minutes.


Stamps: Half Full, Tuscan Vineyard
Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Basic Black
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot (to make the mask for sponging), 
Aqua Painters, Stampin' Sponges, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

I was cold all day yesterday so chose to stay in my stamping room where it was warmer rather than going outside to read. I did get tons done so that was a great thing.  I am hoping to do more of the same today . . . as John says . . . you have a ton of stuff made!!  My intent is to have enough made to last me through all of my shows without having to make stuff in between.  We shall see!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: