September 16, 2017

Merry Cafe

What is there not to like about this stamp set  . . . it matches two of my favorite things . . . coffee and stamping!!  Once of Hanna's friends saw an ad somewhere for pumpkin spice flavored butter . . . I am thinking that it would be delicious and perfect on a roll with a  pumpkin spice latte!!  Are you getting the idea I like pumpkin spice??


This is one of the cards that everyone stamping this week got to make.  It is way easier to make than what it looks!!


Stamps: Merry Cafe
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Coffee Cup Framelits, 
Woodland Textured Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, 
Linen Thread, Glue Dots

I made it to Des Moines and everything fit in the car . . . barely!! 






I think the scarecrow may have to ride on top!!  Let's hope I have a whole lot more room on the way home!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: