September 9, 2017

Half Full

Next Saturday is the Apple Festival at the Penoach Winery in Adel.  The first thing I did when I knew I was going to do this show is scour Pinterest for ideas for the Half Full stamp set in the Holiday catalog. 


This was one of the more common ones that popped up and I thought it was perfect!!


Stamps: Half Full
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, 
Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Painted Harvest
Ink: Early Espresso, Fresh Fig, Old Olive
Accessories: Banner Triple Punch, Leaf Punch, Linen Thread, 
Paper Snips, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be filled with three of my favorite things again . . . crafting, sports, and friends.  I have my projects lined up to do while the Hawks and the Cubs play today and then this evening John and I are invited to a fish fry some friends of ours are having.  The weather should be awesome, so it will be a perfect day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: