September 21, 2017

Sidetracked!!!!

My intentions were good yesterday . . . I was planning on making some Christmas boxes similar to the Halloween boxes of yesterday.  I got sidetracked, however when I was looking at my designer series paper!!


The paper I was looking at just kept screaming Hawkeyes at me . . . and then to be an equal opportunity crafter, I had to make an ISU one.



Once again I used up some of my retired product that was in my stash . . . as Summer Sun from many years ago is a great Hawkeye color.  


 And yes . . . I just about burnt my fingers making something ISU . . . but here it is!!



John had a former student stop and visit yesterday afternoon.  We had a great 3 hour visit, so today I am going to finish up making a couple more sets of these boxes and finish packing up stuff here at home.  In the late afternoon, I am heading over to The Barn, to set up my booth for this weekend.  I have found if the opportunity presents itself to set up a day early, I usually do that, as it helps me to still conserve my energy and not have so much to do on one day.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: