September 10, 2017

Spooky Cat

I don't usually send Halloween cards but I do love making them!!!  This is one of the cards everyone will be making tomorrow night!!



I love the cat that is actually just punched out of the designer series paper. This is a super simple card to make!!


Stamps: Spooky Cat
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Black Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . what a game by the Hawkeyes yesterday!!  I could hardly believe that they came back and won that one!  Believe me there was not much crafting going on during the fourth quarter and the overtime!!!

Today I will be finishing cutting cardstock and getting everything ready for tomorrow night.  If I get that all done I have some thank you cards and some birthday cards that I need to get done for Hanna before I see her this weekend!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: