September 27, 2017

Spooky Cat

I think I have said before that I don't know who I am going to send Halloween cards to, but I sure do love making them!!


The Spooky Night Designer Series Paper has made this card particularly easy!! You can get 16 cards from just one sheet of the paper.  I love the tree with the moon behind it.  This is one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday night.


Stamps: Spooky Cat
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black Marker
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Vintage Crochet Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday was what I call an organizational day.  I got all of my cards sorted and arranged on my craft show racks, got all of my Stampin' Up! and craft show bookwork done, planned several blog posts, got several cards written in and sent, and got some cards ready for a shop in Kalona that looked me up at The Barn this weekend and asked if I would bring them some cards to sell. And I got laundry done . . . pretty good for what I was planning as a day of rest!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: