September 22, 2017

Count My Blessings

This is the last card that we made at Make-It-Monday last week.  It is one that my friend, Susie, provided as a swap when we went to her house a while back.


When the watercolor pencils first came out I used them all of the time. but I haven't used them for quite a while.  I need to get back to using them more because I really like the look they give.


Stamps:  Count My Blessings, Labels to Love
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT . . . those are the only words I can think of to describe the weather when I went out yesterday to set up my booth for The Barn.  I got my car unloaded, my tables set up and covered, and I decided I had had enough.  I am planning on going out this morning and finishing setting things up when hopefully it is a little cooler.  If you are in the area, stop out and see me!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: