September 29, 2017

Painted Harvest

This is the last of the cards that everyone made on Monday night.  It is probably my favorite one of the six cards we made.


All of the other times I have used this stamp I have used the traditional sunflower colors . . . but this time I decided to try something not quite typical.  I really like the way it turned out.


Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, So Saffron, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Daffodil delight
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, Big Shot, 
Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon, Subtles Enamel Shapes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today I am working on a very special project for my niece that lives in Illinois. I will share it with you tomorrow.  The rest of the day will be spent picking up the house, if not actually cleaning.  Hanna is bringing a friend home with her tomorrow so he can meet the rest of the family and I decided the house should at least look picked up!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: