September 24, 2017

Painted Harvest

I am in love with the sentiments in the fall offerings of stamps in the Holiday catalog.  Sometimes all you need is the sentiment and a little designer series paper and you have a pretty awesome card.


This is a card that I saw on Pinterest (my latest obsession) and one that everybody will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: So Saffron, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Leaf Punch, 
Jute Twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am getting a late start this morning.  I was beat by the time I got everything loaded in the car yesterday.  The show was great!!  One of the best I have ever done there . . . if you take out the heat.


I think Carderella and her little sister, Crafty will be going to other fall shows with me!!

Today I will be cutting cardstock for tomorrow night and then Julie, Jason, John, and I will be going out for supper to celebrate my clean bill of health. We celebrate every time, because we never ever take our good health for granted!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: