September 12, 2017

Merry Cafe

I think I may have mentioned before that I could probably fold these little boxes in my sleep.  Here is the Halloween edition.



This was the original box that I made with the directions from the Chic'n Scratch blog.


I just love these little guys and the Witches Brew with Scream and Sugar is the perfect thing for the front!!


o finish up

Stamps: Merry Cafe
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits,  
Stitched Shape Framelits, Big Shot, 
Paper Snips, Black Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin Dimensionals, Tear and Tape

We had a great time at Make-It-Monday last night.  I think everybody was happy with the cards!!  Today is the last whole day I have to spend in my craft room before this weekend's show . . . which means I am going to be a busy little stamper trying to finish up those projects I already have started and maybe even start a couple more!!  Paper folding will definitely be on the agenda during the Cubs game tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Don't forget to keep that leg up while your doing your crafting. Probably not a real comfortable position, but.....

Lynda said...

I know . . . it stays elevated about 30 minutes every two hours as well as walking around!!