September 18, 2017

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Even as tired as I was yesterday, I could not just sit in my chair and watch the Cubs on TV.  My hands had to be busy doing something so of course I turned to more paper folding and items for The Barn Flea and Fair this weekend!!



I had made these Santa-tizers for craft shows a couple of years back and they were very popular.  I ran into a deal on Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers so decided to give it a try again.



I whipped up fifty of these guys very quickly during the three hour Cub game yesterday afternoon.  It is a good thing I like to color . . . but I must say I would much rather be coloring them at home in front of the TV.  Last year I would take any coloring like this to the hospital and do it while I was getting chemo.


And of course I LOVE the name of the sanitizer . . . Dazzling Diamonds . . . what could be more perfect for a Stampin' Up! crafter!!


Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Christmas
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Simply Scored, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, 
Classic Label Punch, Real Red, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, 
and Crushed Curry Markers, Tear and Tape, 
1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, Silver 1/8" Ribbon 

I would like to say that today will be a rest day again, but that is not the case.  I have my actual three month appointment with my oncologist this afternoon so I know that will take up the bulk of the afternoon.  I may go to Iowa City earlier and run some errands.  Crafting may happen this evening . . . we shall just have to wait and see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: