September 14, 2017

New Craft Show Item

Yesterday was a very busy day with appointments, errands, and stamping!! Here is my latest craft show item.  


I took the pattern that my friend, Susie, had for us to make a Halloween treat holder a couple of weeks ago and made Iowa and Iowa State treat holders.  It just about killed me to make something Iowa State, but I decided since I would be in ISU territory this weekend, it might be a good idea.


I did use all Stampin' Up! product in these treat holders, but much of it is retired.  It is amazing what all I have in my stamp room that will work for some projects.  I did have to consult with a friend as to what color red cardstock to use . . . because you know I am just not all that up on anything ISU!!

Today will be more of the same . . . getting ready for this weekend and appointments . . . only this time it is a dentist appointment . . . something I do not look forward to!!  But the day will end well as I am having dinner with some friends at my favorite Mexican restaurant!!





Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Kate Stockman said...

CUTE! So what color red did you use?

Lynda said...

Joan told me to use Real Red!!