September 6, 2017

Merry Cafe

THIS . . . this is the project that has kept me busy for the last several days as I have watched sports games on TV.


I found a pattern on a blog called Chic'n Scratch for these cute little boxes that hold a Keurig K-Cup.


This stamp was perfect for the Pumpkin Spice latte season.  Each of these little boxes holds either a Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino or a Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee K-Cup.


Stamps: Merry Cafe
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Big Shot, 
2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, 
and whatever color retired dots I happened to have laying around

I hope the people coming to craft shows like these little guys as well as I do because I have made MANY!!!!  I will post some of the other variations in the coming days.

I did take part of yesterday off from crafting to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful day.  My iced tea and book kept my patio company until I got too cold to sit there any more. Even in long sleeves, a sweater, and jeans I got cold when the breeze was blowing.  I am hoping to do the same thing again today . . . craft in the morning, read in the sun in the afternoon, and watch the Cubs and craft in the evening.  Boring I know . . . but much better than what I was doing this time last year which was receiving my first of six chemo treatments!!  What a difference a year makes!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: