September 15, 2017

Half Full

I think I might have mentioned that I am doing a show tomorrow at a winery and that I just had to get the stamp set, Half Full.  I had so many ideas running around in my head of things I could make with it for the show . . . more ideas than time, however.  I did manage to get some wine tags made that I think turned out pretty cute.


 

I chose Old Olive and Fresh Fig for the colors of the tags because I thought they looked "winey". I was really glad I had when I went to take this photo and realized that they match the Penoach Winery bottles and labels.  I used the fine tip glue pen and went over all of the wine in the glasses to give it a watery look.  Took a while for them to dry completely, but I really like the look it gives the labels.


Stamps: Half Full
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Fresh Fig, Old Olive
Accessories: 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, 1/8" Gold Ribbon, 
1/8" Fresh Fig Sheer Ribbon, 3/8" Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon, 
Blender Pens, Aquapainter, Fine Tip Glue Pen

I think I am ready for tomorrow.  Everything Is sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the car.  I am planning on leaving late morning because I want to make  a few  stops along the way and also do a little shopping once I get to Des Moines before I meet Hanna after school.  The weather looks to be good although pretty hot!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: