September 26, 2017

Merry Patterns

Although this stamp set, Merry Patterns, is a Christmas set, I think it works great for birthdays as well!!  I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest, and knew it would be perfect for a Make-It-Monday card.


The more you work with this set, the easier it gets to lone up the candles. And the best part of this set . . . it is FREE with a qualifying party.  If you host a party with $300 in sales by October 31st, you can earn this set for free.


Stamps: Merry Patterns, Birthday Banners
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Dapper Denim, Lemon Line Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Eastern Palace
Ink: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim
Accessories: Stitched Shape Framelit Dies, 
Layering Squares Framelits, Polka Dot Bascs Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Dapper Denim 3/8" Striped Ribbon, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

If you could see my kitchen right now, you would think . . . what in the world!!!!  I have my craft show stuff in one area and my supplies from last night in another area.  My job today will be to try and get my stamp room cleaned up and everything put back in its place.  One thing I want to do is take an inventory of the cards I have for sale and try to get them somewhat more organized.  they always start out that way,  but by the end of the show they are a complete mess!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Like this card--sorry I missed last night.