September 13, 2017

Count My Blessings

Count my blessings . . . indeed I do  . . . each and every day!!  So when I saw the name of this stamp set, I knew I was getting it regardless of what it looked like.  Good thing I ended up liking the stamps!!  But I love the sentiments even more!!


This card, which I found on Pinterest, is one that everybody made on Monday night.


Stamps: Count My Blessings
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Garden Green 
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Blender Pens, Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very busy stamping day!!  I actually got way more done than I had thought I would.  Hanna's fifty thank you and birthday cards are done, the 30 Post-It-Note holders I started last week are now all done, and  I also got about 25 more Halloween treat holders finished.  I also managed to dig out all of the stuff from nooks and crannies in my stamp room for the craft show on Saturday.  And I rested and watched the Cubs game in the evening!! 

I have an appointment in Iowa City this morning and am going to run a few errands while I am there.  I hope to come home and finish up a couple of Halloween decor items, before the Cubs game this evening.  I do love staying busy and having the energy to do so . . . counting my blessings!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: