September 11, 2017

Painted Harvest

I have found so many samples and ideas on Pinterest for this stamp set that I  could probably share one every day till Christmas and still not have shared them all!!



This is one that everyone will be making tonight at Make It Monday.  Garden Green is not a color I have ever used very much, but that sure has changed this fall season!!


Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Accessories: 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, 
3/8" Garden Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Linen Thread, Glue Dots

Yesterday was a lazy day at the Wilson household.  Neither John or I felt the best and I think we slept the afternoon away.  I did get everything cut, assembled, and gathered for tonight's stamp night.  Hopefully today I can get some cards done for Hanna to take to her this weekend.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: